No other manufacturer has a stronger commitment to quality and value. Hell Bent Steel uses only the highest quality materials and most efficient processes. The HBS Dodge Ram leveling kit is easy to install with common shop tools. Installation typically takes 1-2 hours. The design and construction of the kit makes it safe to install and use with both Hemi and Cummins diesel engines. The spacers will not add excessive pressure or cause premature wear to your suspension. These spacers cost hundreds of dollars less than other lift kits, making the Hell Bent Steel Dodge Ram leveling kit the best value on the market.
How it’s made here in the USA!
- The 1/4″ hot P.O. steel plate is precision CNC cut.
- Our heavy-wall tubing is a superior load-bearing member which ensures maximum stability.
- HBS uses OEM style metric GRADE 10.9 pressed in studs.
- Our custom designed, American-made broaching studs offer superior strength. Look for the “HBS” on the head of the stud to ensure you have the authentic HBS spacer!
- Our robotic pulse-welding process produces an aerospace grade weld that produces ideal penetration and consistent quality. This offers a much better weld than the short arc weld found on similar products. The spacer is welded all the way around on the outside diameter of the tubing, rather than being skip welded by hand on the inside. There is no chance of the welds interfering with the shock in any way. Take a look at the unfinished close-up pictures to see the quality of our welds.
- The powder coating finish has been specially formulated for this product application. Paint just won’t cut it!
- OEM metric GRADE 10.9 toplock flange nuts are included with every kit to ensure the proper torque specification can be met on install and maintained over time.