2004-2008 Billet Aluminum 2.5" Ford F-150 Leveling Lift Kit
Billet Aluminum 2.5" Ford F-150 Leveling Kit for all independent suspension models
Installing HBS strut extension spacers will lift the front of your truck allowing for up to 35" tires. Hell Bent Steel spacers will maintain the factory ride quality of your Ford F-150.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Part Number: 220-250-001-AL
Does NOT fit the Heritage Edition or the Raptor
- Our billet aluminum Ford F-150 leveling kit uses precision CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Grade 10.9 pressed-in studs and 10.9 toplock flange nuts ensure proper torque specification can be met.
- Natural silver color
- Fully illustrated step-by-step Ford F-150 leveling kit installation instructions
- Fits 2004-2008 Ford F-150 2WD/4WD. (Does not fit Heritage Edition)
- Retains factory smooth ride.
- Allows clearance for up to 35" tires.
- Installation takes 1-2 hours with common shop tools.No spring compressor required.
- All American-made.
- Lifetime warranty on all parts and a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Your truck will need to be aligned after installation.
The thickness of the spacer is 1.625". Due to the design of the independent suspension of the truck, when you extend the strut by 1.625” the angle of the strut becomes steeper allowing the truck to experience approximately 2.5” of lift. It is the combination of extending the strut and the change in angle that gives the 2.5” lift. Remember that the installation is not complete until you have had the truck realigned. This is when you will see the true 2.5" lift that you are expecting.
*Our Ford F-150 leveling kits
are designed and tested with 33” tires on factory wheels. However, we have many customers who are running 35” tires without any problems. Please visit our Ford F-150 leveling kit FAQ page
for more information.
The Ford F-150 2.5" Leveling Kit fits the following models:
2004 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)
2005 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)
2006 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)
2007 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)
2008 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)