Limited Edition BLUE Ford F-150 2.5" Leveling Kit for 2004-2008 Trucks
2.5" Ford F-150 Leveling Kit for all independent suspension models
Installing our Ford F-150 leveling kit will give your truck the lift it needs to allow up to 35" tires, while maintaining factory ride quality. Kits fit both 2WD & 4WD models.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Part Number: 220-250-001B
Does NOT fit the Heritage Edition or the Raptor
- The 1/4" hot P.O. steel plate is precision CNC cut.
- Our heavy wall tubing is a superior load-bearing member to ensure maximum stability. We use OEM style GRADE 10.9 pressed in studs, which are much stronger than grade 5 or even grade 8, as seen in similar Ford F-150 leveling lift kits. We use our custom designed, American-made broaching stud for superior strength. Look for the "HBS" on the head of the stud to ensure you have the authentic HBS spacer!
- Our robotic-pulsed welding produces an aerospace grade weld that is higher quality than the short arc weld found on similar products. The spacer is welded all the way around on the outside diameter of the tubing, rather than being skip welded by hand on the inside. There is no chance of the welds interfering with the shock in any way. Take a look at the unfinished close-up pictures to see the quality of our welds.
- The powder coating finish has been specially formulated for this product application. Paint just won't cut it!
- OEM toplock flange nuts are included with every kit to ensure a proper torque specification can be met on install on maintained throughout wear.
No other manufacturer has a stronger commitment to quality and value. HBS use only the highest quality materials and most efficient processes. The Hell Bent Steel Ford F150 leveling kitis easy to install in 1-2 hours. The design and construction of the kit makes it safe to install and use. The spacers will not add excessive pressure or cause premature wear to your suspension. Hell Bent Steel offers a lifetime guarantee on the design and construction of all their products and would put them up next to any similar product on the market.
The thickness of the spacer is 1.625". Due to the design of the independent suspension of the truck, when you extend the strut by 1.625” the angle of the strut becomes steeper allowing the truck to experience approximately 2.5” of lift. It is the combination of extending the strut and the change in angle that gives the 2.5” lift. Remember that the installation is not complete until you have had the truck realigned. This is when you will see the true 2.5" lift that you are expecting. *Our leveling kits are designed and tested with 33” tires on factory wheels. However, we have many customers who are running 35” tires without any problems. Please visit our Ford F-150 leveling kit FAQ section
for more information.
This Ford F-150 leveling kit fits the following models:
2004 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)
2005 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)
2006 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)
2007 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)
2008 Ford F150 4X4 4wd / 4X2 2wd trucks (including FX4 models)