1994-2001 2.5" Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Leveling Lift Kit
2.5" Dodge Ram 1500 Leveling Kit for all solid axle 4x4 models (1994-2001)
**Does not fit 2WD trucks and is not designed for Ram Powerwagons**
Installing HBS coil spring spacers will lift the front of your Dodge truck to allow for up to 35" tires. The spacers will never deteriorate or decrease in height over time. This is the high-quality Dodge Ram leveling kit you’ve been searching for.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Part Number: 110-250-001
Our Dodge Ram leveling kits
are designed and tested with 33” tires on factory wheels. However, we have many customers who are running 35” tires without any problems. For more information, please visit our Dodge Ram Leveling Kit FAQ
- The best-designed and most-durable steel leveling kit on the market.
- The 1/4" hot P.O. steel plate is precision CNC cut.
- Our heavy wall tubing is a superior load-bearing member to ensure maximum stability. We use OEM style GRADE 10.9 pressed in studs, which are much stronger than grade 5 or even grade 8, as seen in similar kits. We use our custom designed, American-made broaching stud for superior strength. Look for the "HBS" on the head of the stud to ensure you have the authentic HBS spacer!
- Our robotic-pulsed welding produces an aerospace grade weld that is higher quality than the short arc weld found on similar products. The spacer is welded all the way around on the outside diameter of the tubing, rather than being skip welded by hand on the inside. There is no chance of the welds interfering with the shock in any way. Take a look at the unfinished close-up pictures to see the quality of our welds.
- Hell Bent Steel's powder coating finish has been specially formulated for this product application. Paint from other manufacturers just won't cut it!
- OEM toplock flange nuts are included with every kit to ensure a proper torque specification can be met on install on maintained throughout wear.
- No other manufacturer has a stronger commitment to quality. HBS uses only the highest quality materials and most efficient processes. The Hell Bent Steel Dodge Ram leveling kit is easy to install in approximately 1-2 hours. The design and construction of the kit makes it safe to install and use. The spacers will not add excessive pressure or cause premature wear to your suspension. These spacers cost hundreds of dollars less than other lift kits, making the Hell Bent Steel Dodge Ram leveling kit the best value on the market.
Our Dodge Ram leveling kit fits the following models:
1994 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 4X4 4wd trucks
1995 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 4X4 4wd trucks
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 4X4 4wd trucks
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 4X4 4wd trucks
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 4X4 4wd trucks
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 4X4 4wd trucks
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 4X4 4wd trucks
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 4X4 4wd trucks